Things I learned January 12th-18th
- Toe socks look like gloves to a three year old
- Two young men can never get up to a phone alarm at 3:00am
- When moving an 87 year old woman, assume she will be confused
- Crock pot liners work really well
- When the big boss travels two hours to find your son to yell at him for being late, it means he at least still has a job
- When renting an apartment, always be sure you are looking at the right oil tank gauge before assuming you will have heat
- Guitar amplifiers will never be set on volume 2.
- Mud always sticks to the bottom of shoes
- Poopy diapers will always be taken off by the wearer, in such a way, that the poop falls onto the floor.
- Visits by a father whose daughter rides your son’s bus is never a good thing.
- All the children will fight over the same box of cereal when they have a selection
- When mom hides the TV controller she will never remember where she hid it.
- Three high school kids can wake from a dead sleep and run down the lane to catch the bus without looking in the mirror or going to the bathroom.