Update: 1/26/15 at 4:00pm Eastern Time… This situation is ON HOLD while they screen the families who have responded! I will let you know as soon as there is another update 🙂 Thank you all so much for caring and sharing!!
THIS IS NOT A REHOMING
There is little girl that is seven. A princess, loving to have her hair fixed pretty; nail polish and the works.
Twirling around with strips of paper, she just needs the music inside of her soul to dance. She needs a new family to help her grow into the lady that is inside of her.
Her momma just moved away from grandma and momma just cannot do it alone.
This little one is African American and diagnosed as mildly autistic. The agency has been looking for a family for a while and asked if I could help. I am praying that God raises up her family and they see this post. So please share it… Here is the information that I have:
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fees: $11,000 including everything except finalization
- Loves dogs
- Is NOT aggressive or violent!!!
- Shows her discomfort by withdrawing
- Is not currently in school (was in school prior to moving)
- Loves to be hugged
- Covers her ears with loud noises
- Not very verbal but can make her wishes known
- Plays mostly by herself
- Is toilet trained!!
- Has three favorite morning TV shows
- Eats most everything except for milk and carrots
- Loves to play with paper and learn and play toys for children
- The birthfather is known but not involved in her life
The birth mother is open to all family types. The agency requires a current home study and profile.
If the description of this little girl touches that yearning part of you; and your heart says,
..”this one, this one I have been waiting for… even though I have never met her or held her”…
and you know you could be her family forever:
contact Jeanna at email@example.com
I offer this blog as a service to you. If you feel led, please consider adding to our adoption fund. I spend a lot of time communicating with and sharing the available situations at no cost to you. I want to keep it that way. We can only work within our state at this time and our agency special needs situations are $16,000 for placement fees. And we had to say no last week…Help us say yes next time…
- 1/20/15 Donation total: $45.00
- 1/21/15 Donation total: $95.00
- 1/23/15 Donation total $195 Thank you so much!
For our Adoption Fund: